Adventure with the beautiful scenery of each season.
- 3750, Gose, Nakatsuemura, Hitashi, OITA 877-0302, Japan
|Course summary||Adventure Course/ 4course 35items|
|Open date||19 March, 2020|
Conditions & Cost
- Adventure Couse: Minimum height 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight 110kg
- Junior high school student and under must be accompanied by supervising adult(+18).
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to three children.
- High school student can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
|ADVENTURE Course||Indivisual : ¥3,800 /1per.
Group8 per.+ : ¥3,500 /1per
*1 Group rate applies to bookings of 8 or more participants.
*2 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
- How long does the course take?
On average the Adventure course takes approx. 2hours.
This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
Yes, there is a changing facility and lockers at this park.
- Can I go to the toilet while on the course?
Yes but while you are wearing a safety harness, using the toilet is not allowed. Please ask instructors and they will take a harness off you and fit it again when you back.
- Can I bring a drinks?
You can carry with the bags that do not need to holding on, like fanny bags or backpacks.
- Is there a food stand?
You can buy some snacks and drinks at Taiokinzan rest house.
- Is there any play equipment for small children?
There are footpaths under the course, so you can watch your family and friends in the trees.